We all know everything that happened afterwards, what he did in Europe, and most of all, what he did with the national team. For this return, he comes at his prime, with 30 years of age, he has enthusiasm, hope, he’s loved where he’s come back to and has a sense of belonging. I'm very happy with his arrival because since I arrived three ago, I've been looking forward to this moment in Atlético de Madrid, possibly one of the best in its history, with a lot of people who have a sense of belonging for the Club. With a fan base that is extraordinary. The other day was exciting, with the 45,000 people. Hopefully, we can continue with that momentum and energy because football is energy.
MADRID DERBY
We all know everything that happened afterwards, what he did in Europe, and most of all, what he did with the national team. For this return, he comes at his prime, with 30 years of age, he has enthusiasm, hope, he’s loved where he’s come back to and has a sense of belonging. I'm very happy with his arrival because since I arrived three ago, I've been looking forward to this moment in Atlético de Madrid, possibly one of the best in its history, with a lot of people who have a sense of belonging for the Club. With a fan base that is extraordinary. The other day was exciting, with the 45,000 people. Hopefully, we can continue with that momentum and energy because football is energy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment